„Especially for the industrial mechanical engineering and the transportation and rail business, stable locks which withstand high vibration loads are required.Therefore we expanded our range of inserts for this compression trigger latch which is vibration-proof and includes a foamed sealing."
Thomas Günther, Key Account Manager.
Secure and stable
The compression trigger latch can be used for applications that are exposed to strong vibrations. The readjustment of the H-dimension is always possible with the adjusting screw.
- Vibration-proof according to DIN EN 61373
- With compression
- In closed position, the latch can not be removed
- Screw with rubber bumper prevents scratching the door frame
Fast and comfortable
The assembled fastening bracket will be inserted together with the trigger latch into the cutout from the outside and then fixed. The lock status has to be "open" during this process.
- Compression trigger latch with pre-assembled fastening bracket for installation from the outside
- Assembly of the fastening bracket from the inside is not necessary
- Easy and flexible adjustment of the H-dimension from 3 to 46 mm
- Flat handle plate
Flexible to use
The compression trigger latch can be used flexibly and is available with the following inserts:
- Double bit 3 mm pin
- Double bit 5 mm pin
- Triangular 7 mm
- Triangular 8 mm
- Square 6 mm
- Square 7 mm
- Square 8 mm
- Slotted 2 x 4 mm
- Unlock key
- Keyed alike DIRAK 1333
- Keyed different
Trigger latch: Zinc die, black, powder coated
Bracket and screw: Steel, zinc plated
Inserts: Zinc die, black, powder coated
Chrome plated insert on request.
Compression trigger latch, with inserts
DIRAK Dieter Ramsauer
Königsfelder Straße 1
Phone.: +49 (0) 2333 / 837-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2333 / 837-103
Entered in the trade register
Commercial Register AG Hagen,
Sales Tax ID Number (VAT No.)
DE 261 585 314
Last update: June 2014