"Locking pins are used for a vast range of applications and must be able to be installed flexibly.That’s why we developed the new locking pin for all clamping ranges between 1 and 13 mm."
Murat Othan, Product manager
Flexible, convenient, no need for tools
Typical areas of application for locking pins include lids, covers and slide-in modules, for projecting arms or as a hinge. In all areas, ease of handling and security play a large role when it comes to locking pins.
- The locking pin can be used for clamping ranges from 1 - 13 mm
- Available with a pin diameter of 6 mm or 8 mm
- For installation openings Ø 9.5 mm
Tool-less assembly makes using the locking pin not only more convenient but also safer. The simple assembly reduces the risk of incorrect installation.
- Large, spring-loaded handle made of PA
- Concave form allows for a secure grip when pulled
Pin: Zinc die, zinc plated
Handle: PA, green
Spacer: PA, black
- Locking pin with spring-loaded handle
- Tool-less assembly
- Allows locking of covers and flaps in defined positions
- Also usable as hinge
- Flexible use for material thicknesses
DIRAK Dieter Ramsauer
Königsfelder Straße 1
Tel.: +49 (0) 2333 / 837-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2333 / 837-103
Entered in the trade register
Commercial Register AG Hagen,
Sales Tax ID Number (VAT No.)
DE 261 585 314
Last update: June 2014
The DIRAK Assortment with more than 4.500 products you can find on our Homepage.