"Hinge solutions for industrial cabinet construction require a high flexibility in combination with stability and security during operation at the same time.Therefore we developed a lift-off hinge with captive pin."
Matthias Velten, Sales Area Manager
Our new hinge for easy and comfortable lift-off
Easy and comfortable
The new hinge simplifies the lift-off of doors due to the comfortable handling.
- Two-piece door-part: upper part with sliding-function
- Lift-off function
Secure and stable
The captivity of the pin leads to a secure use of the hinge.
- Pin remains captive in the frame-part
- Captive upper part locks audibly in place
- Visible indication of locking position
- Consious opening and closing
- The frame-part made of steel guarantees a good stability even with high door weights
- Fixing bracket for higher force distribution at the fixing
Common hole centre distance allows easy replacement in existing applications (e.g. dual hook for latches outside of the sealing).
- Fixing dimension of the frame-part 25mm
- For standard bendings
- Above all the hinge is used in sheet metal working industry, mainly in cabinet construction, as well as in 19"-cabinets and machine housings
- For surface mounted doors
- Hinge partly concealed
- Door bending 25mm
- RH / LH application
- 180° Opening angle
- Lift-off of the door by swiping the door part to the middle of the door
- Door-part clicks audible and visible in end position
Material and Surface
Door-part: Zinc die, black
Frame-part: Steel, black
Bridge, screws, pin: Steel, zinc plated
Fastening screws for the door-part included.
DIRAK Dieter Ramsauer
Königsfelder Straße 1
Tel.: +49 (0) 2333 / 837-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2333 / 837-103
Entered in the trade register
Commercial Register AG Hagen,
Sales Tax ID Number (VAT No.)
DE 261 585 314
Last update: June 2014