A rigorous expansion:
"Especially in places where vandalism or unauthorized access are a threat, vertical and horizontal locking systems are called for.With our rigorous expansion of the compression rod latch, secure locking is ensured even for large doors through multiple locking points on two axes. In addition, the contact pressure is evenly applied over the entire frame."
Thomas Pohlmann, Product Coordinator
Secure, convenient and flexible.
Secure and comfortable locking thanks to compression.
- Even sealing pressure thanks to compression of 4 mm
- Multi-point locking possible for optimal compression around the corner, even for large doors
- Stroke 23 mm
- Installation within the sealing range for better maneuverability
- The connecting rods between the compression elements are simply fastened in the clamps
- Clamps to fasten round or flat rods
- RH and LH version
Tolerance compensation possible thanks to oblong holes
- Usable with swinghandles PrC, closing and opening angle 135°
Special advantages from the re-direction.
- Control of compression elements around the corner (horizontal / vertical)
- Full-value locking point with compression
- Installation analogous to assembling of compression rod latches using one rod
1. By turning the swinghandle by 90°, the cam is brought to the locked position.
2. By turning the swinghandle a further 45°, the cam is pressed by 4 mmagainst the clamping surface.
Cam pivoted by 65°.
Is also used as latching point
For multi-point compression locks around the corner
Housing, rods, clamps, pinion: zinc die
DIRAK Dieter Ramsauer
Königsfelder Straße 1
Tel.: +49 (0) 2333 / 837-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2333 / 837-103
Entered in the trade register
Commercial Register AG Hagen,
Sales Tax ID Number (VAT No.)
DE 261 585 314
Last update: June 2014